Tuesday, November 3, 2009

halloween cupcakes



cupcakes designed by me and shuyi for my very own halloween birthday party (: it sounds weird right, me baking my own cake, but i guess this is the only way i can get cupcakes which are individually customized and made for each and everyone of my dear friends (:



i did not take a very good shot of all my cupcakes this time due to the fact that everything just happened too fast. i was too busy preparing for my party and when i want to cut cake everyone was just staring at me so i couldn't take my own sweet time to take photos of different angles of my cakes haha! so yeah that's the best i could get! ah.



on the cupcakes stand! i love it (: this is one of the joys of baking. seeing the end results!



i know this is not a cupcake, but nic sent me this card from ireland and i received it today! which is my birthday so i am really touched, surprised and happy to know that so many people love me and i really love all my family and friends who have put in so much effort to make my 21st a successful birthday(: this has been a really really good year, and i hope to be able to save up enough to buy a kitchen aid for the production of even more yummy cakes!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment